Preparation: 5 min
- 80 g pitted dates (soak beforehand overnight or at least for one hour- if dates are too dry)
- 150 g almond meal
- 120 g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 50 g cashew butter
- 30 g shredded coconut
- 10 g chia seeds
- First, crush the frozen raspberries in the blender and add the remaining ingredients. Mix everything well until you have a sticky mixture.
- Form small balls from the dough and coat them with shredded coconut.
- Put them in the refrigerator for an hour or preferaly overnight so that they get a little firmer.